Home Earning System Review- True Review Facts!
Name: Home Earning System
Owner: Kelly Richards
Overall Rating: 1 Out of 10
The number of people that wants to be financially independent working from home is increasing by the day.
Who wouldn’t want to be financially free and live a life he or she desires?
Unfortunately for most of these people, the internet is flooded with a lot of gurus that want to take your money rather than helping you make it.
And I noticed that most people embark on an online adventure and end up being frustrated most of the times.
Personally, I have tried many of the opportunities like Home Earning System and one thing I can tell you is that I got my fingers burnt like many.
Can Home Earning System be another Scam?
In this review, I’ll be showing you everything you can expect if you would decide to purchase this product as well as whether I would personally recommend this to you or not.
What Is Home Earning System All About?
Home Earning System is a website that claims ‘ in 7 minutes you can access the $1000 a day system.’ It will be teaching you how to make money from home.
From the sale video, it looks like this is a great work at home opportunity and there are lots of screenshots to convince us that Kelly Richards is making a fortune using the system.
All you have to do is watch the getting started the video, call your startup specialist and set up your free website. And then money will be pouring into your account. No prior experience or skills required.
You will get:
- Access to the member’s area with a plenty of resources.
- Get unlimited license to use the Home Earning System Pro system.
- Step- by- step training.
- Free one- on- one consultation with a start-up specialist.
- Guaranteed immediate placement.
- Kelly’s money-making secrets.
- Lifetime email supports
Unfortunately, this is just another classic scam. It is a unique type of scam though, but you can expect to see a lot of more of these types of products popping up all over the Internet in the near future.
Home Earning System won’t offer you anything. It’s just a flashy product to get your money.
Immediately after you want to register with them, they will notify you that you have limited position in your area, which is false because few people fall for their scams!
How Does Home Earning System Work?
During the video, there is a screenshot from Link Posting Pro and it clearly states that you will be inserting the affiliate links into the website content. This is affiliate marketing.
This means you will be helping companies post the links to their products for them to sell more.
I am also an affiliate marketer. you aren’t paid for simply posting links. You are paid when someone clicks on this link and buy, you earn via commission.
This is completely true and that is how affiliate marketing works.
They make you believe that as a matter of fact, you can make money online without having to lift your fingers.
And all they are telling you is not true; they know a lot of people want to earn money doing nothing, so they keep on telling them what they want to hear.
They tell you it’s very easy to make money online, but making money offline is not different from making money online.
Because you need to know basic things like sales, marketing and human relation that makes a business a success.
What I Like About Home Earning System
- I actually don’t like anything about Home Earning System besides the fact that it’s a perfect example of a standard internet marketing scam. This is how they are and you’ll be able to avoid similar scams.
What I Don’t Like About Home Earning System
- The program is not free as advertised on their home page. They said their program is free but it was not actually free. You have to pay for it.
- Kelly Richards is not the real face of the company. They said that the creator of this software is Kelly Richard. But we cannot trace the person called Kelly Richard.
- They use the stock picture like another scam website out there to avoid the law.
- Their Endorsement By CNN or Forbes is False.They claim to have been reviewed or endorsed by CNN and Forbes by having their logo on their sites.And if you try to browse to confirm that, you won’t find a single endorsement of such. They only use this trick to bring new members on board and make them trust them as a reputable company.
- Pressure tactics- They never stop telling you to sign up fast.
- Fake earning statement. It easy to create false earning and accounts.
Who Is Home Earning System For?
To be honest I wouldn’t recommend anyone to join this program. Although they promise their program is free to join, you will be encouraged to buy upsells and training which can cost a lot of money.
Here Is What I Really Think
Whenever easy money is promised, there’s always going to be people who jump on the opportunity (including me).
Unfortunately most of the time these things will turn out to either be a scam or not even close to what they promise they would be.
This was basically the case with me when I started online last a few years ago. I was chasing false hope… Aka- get rich quick programs.
I know how easy is to fall for scam programs when you are in a desperate situation, but in reality, the only people making more from them are people who create them.
I’ve noticed a recurring theme among all the scams-hypes and more hypes. Most of them promise to make you money with little to no effort at all. The reality is I lost money with every single one of them.
I learned the hard way is that the schemes that promise you easy money online are telling you lies. I’ve tried these countless schemes, perhaps you have too, all we do is lose our money every time.
So Do you have any personal experience that you would like to share about Home Earning System?
If you do so, I would love to hear about it. Your feedback is always welcome and it can help others from getting scammed by Home Earn System.
Thanks for reading.
Please Stay Safe.