Is Commission Magnet A Scam?- Important Review Facts!
Name: Commission Magnet
Owners: Glynn K & Abdullah
Price: $4.95 + UPsells
Overall: 5 Out of 10
Looking for a solid Commission Magnet review? Get everything you need to know about yet another make money online product before you spend any money.
They claim this product will teach how to make $900+ a week using a 100% free traffic method.
Today, I will be telling you guys my honest opinion on it, whether this product could help you earn $900 + per week or if you are better off exploring other options to Make Money Online.
What Commission Magnet Includes
When you purchase the program, you will get several things which include:
The Training Video
- Module 1. Overview.
- Module 2. The right offer to promote.
- Module 3. Create a landing page for free.
- Module 4. How to create follow-up sequence.
- Module 5. Insane amount of free traffic.
- Module 6. Get targeted traffic.
- Module 7. Recap.
- Module 8. What we did a case study.
- Module 9. FAQ’s
- Bonus #1. VIP getting started live webinar & special guest.
- Bonus #2. Access to my product vault.
- Bonus #3. Access to our private Facebook group.
Here Is A look Inside The Member’s Area.
My Personal Thoughts
The landing page/sale page for this product shares many of the scams traits as many other scams that I have reviewed.
With that being said, it also has a few things different.
Most of the scams that I review make wild claims like ” 3 minutes millionaire “, and literally ” just click your mouse and make $1000+ a month. ”
But Commission Magnet doesn’t claim like that, it gives you very reasonable expectations of some extra cash, after putting in your fair amount of work.
I was incredibly wary when I first stumble upon it, but it turns out that it has some decent training for the $4.95. price tag.
Why It Seems Like A Scam?
I’ve been reviewing online money making a program for quite some time now, and I have seemed more than a few scams in that time.
Commission Magnet has the same appearance as many of the scams that will just completely take your money and give you nothing in return. Even though it is not ones they at least give you something.
It uses the same templates as many of these scams and uses some of the tactics.
- Claiming that there are only a few 30 minutes left.
- Income proof.
- A scary low starter price, only to sell you later.
Let’s Take A Look At The Pros Vs The Cons Of This Product
There might be some advantages and disadvantages about the whole product. I wanted to be fair and give you my perspective on it.
- The course is simple to understand and you get to learn step-by-step.
- It has some information that can actually be useful for beginners.
- Can make some money.
- You don’t need expensive tools in order to get started.
- The information provided can be found online for free.
- Only basic training material provided.
- Ton of upsells once you actually purchase it.
- To get instant traffic from social media is not true. Most newbies don’t even have their first 1000 social media followers yet.
- The price is $4.95! Every system that’s been sold close to $7 do not work and the creators know it.
Costs & Upsells Associated With This Program
The front end price of the program is between $5.95 and $9.95. However, the price always sits close to $5, but will not change that much.
After you purchase Commission Magnet, you will hit with offers for a couple of other more expensive products.
There are 4 upsells associated with the program.
Upsell #1. Done For You Package ( $19/$12 downsell).
Upsell #2. Email Marketing Course + DFY Email Swipes ( $27/$17 downsell )
Upsell #3. High Paying Affiliate Program Database + List Of Lead Magnets ( $37/$27 downsell )
Upsell #4. License Rights To The Commission Magnet Funnel + SKYPE Consultation ( $97/$47 downsell ).
I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with their upsells, but I do think if fair to mention so you know what you are in for after buying.
Who Is It For?
This program is for newbies who have never made a cent online. And anyone who wants to add passive $50-$900 per week to their online income.
If you are an advanced marketer, this might not for you because the program is aimed at newer marketers.
I cannot classify Commission Magnet as a scam simply because you actually get some useful information after paying the $4.95.
However, I cannot recommend it because they use ” the cheap frontend follow by secret backend ” strategy.This is one of the most effective ways the gurus milk the money off you. (ie. $7 products ).
The price is nothing but is a way to get you in so you can get hit with upsells, downsells, and sidewaysells that will do nothing, but try to get the most money from your wallet.
At the end of the day, you are in control of your online/offline purchases, but if you are looking to invest into a business all website should be completely transparent with you about the very ” low ” cost to entry to start a business online.
Tired of reading lies or ‘ charm and burn ‘ ebooks? Check out My #1 Recommendation below!
Do you happen to have any previous experience with Commission Magnet that you would like to share with everyone else today?
Tell me all about it in the comment box below! I love to hear about it.
Thanks for reading.
All the best!