Jaaxy Keyword Research
My Personal Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool Review
Using Proper Keyword Is Where SEO Starts
Using proper keyword research lies at the heart of a successful Internet marketing campaign.
To find the right sets of keywords to focus on is the most important aspect in any Internet Marketing or Search Engine Optimization campaign.
If you use wrong sets of keywords, You’ll only attract traffic that is not contribute to your business bottom line.
That why the selection of keyword phrase should be targeted to the correct kind of traffic that goes through your website- website traffics that convert into paying customer…
However, the problem is that most keyword tool on the market are providing you with a lot of data, matrices, and numbers with very little value.
Here are a few things to watch out when buying keyword tool
- Anything that you install
- Anything that provides PPC estimate
- Anything that uses Alexa as the key factor in determining competition.
- Anything that requires several searches to accomplish a single task
- Tool that doesn’t pull results from all search engine
Choosing The Right Keyword Tool is the one that Internet marketer should never ignore.
Introduction to Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
Lack of keyword knowledge makes many folks fear that the niches they are going into having too many competition. All these fears can be eliminated by using Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool.
In fact, when doing research on any niches, there are really only three metrics that should be considered…
- How much competition does the keyword have
- How much traffic the keyword get
- Does the keyword make sense
A keyword that has low competition and a good amount of traffic are SEO ready. If you can find them, you can literally take over the search engine simply by creating some content that is relevant to that keyword.
I can create successful campaigns because I know how to find a lot of keywords within a niche when you have access to a tool like Jaaxy. You can uncover things that no other keyword tool can access.
I would like to show you why it’s the best tool for your keyword research… and actually can make you more money from your existing campaigns and properly creating new money -generating sites.
Take A Look Inside Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
Jaaxy has a lot of features that other keyword tools do not. Here are features:
- Keyword data- it’s the core of keyword research for getting traffic and ranking easily.
- Keyword list- you will have more keyword than you know what to do with them.
- Site Rank- You can track data for any sites and see who’s ranking ahead of you.
- Competition – it gives you insight to what your competitor is using to rank and show you what’s not ranking and can use this to your advantage.
- Website SERP – this feature will give you the top 10 results for your target keyword. You can see data related to this ranking Google Page Rank, metadata, backlinks, word counts, keyword density, and a few other things.
- Search history – it is a way to look back into your research history so you don’t lose all that great data.
- To do list – to prioritize day to day activity
- Training – I learned how to do keyword research inside Wealthy Affiliate, but if you are new to Jaaxy, I highly recommended you to watch this video.
- Affiliate programs – this feature help you to search some popular affiliate networks like Clickbank, Link Share, and Commission Junction.
- Brainstorming – this is a list of the popular topic being search on websites like Twitter, Yahoo, Google, and Amazon.
Here Take A Look At how Jaaxy’s (Keyword data & Keyword list) that give you valuable information.
- Monthly search- This tells you how many people are searching for the term each month. Higher is better because there’s more interest in the keyword.
- Estimate Traffic- This will tell you how much traffic you can expect if you rank on page one. Again, a higher number is better.
- QSR (Quoted Search Results)- This is your true competitor. QSR under 300 is a medium-competition keyword and QSR under 200 is a low competition keyword. The lower the better.
- KQI ( Keyword Quality Indicator) – Green means it’s a good keyword to target ( high chance of ranking), yellow is just an average keyword and red means you can safely skip this one.
- SEO Power – it tells you how an easily an SEO optimized post/articles will rank.
- Domains Availability – This will tell you which domains are available for a specific keyword. It’s cool that you don’t have to open up a domain registrar in another tab to check domain availability.
- To Do – An easy way to add something to your To-Do- List.
- Save Selected – A great way to compile keyword lists. Create a new list each time, or save to existing lists.
- Related Keywords – see what people are searching for related whatever you just searched.
I like Jaaxy and use it every day to find low competition high traffic keywords for my niches and make more money from them.
Jaaxy has three price points:
You can choose a plan that fits your budget. There are options for Jaaxy for any budget, from someone just starting out, to someone that understands the importance of keyword research, to the heavy user.
Jaaxy Pro – $19 per month/ $199 per year
Jaaxy Enterprise – $49 per month / $499 per year
This tool is web-based so you can access it from anywhere when you have an Internet connection or on your smartphone.
Please leave a comment below, if you have any question, concern or suggestion about my review of Jaaxy Keyword tool. I love to hear about it!
All the best!