Is Tecademics a Scam or a Real Business Opportunity?
Is Tecademics a Scam or a Real Business Opportunity?
Owner: Chris Record
Overall Rating: 4.2 Out of 10
If you are searching for the best Tecademics review then you are at the right place.
In this Tecademics review, we’ll be looking into: What is Tecamedics about? Is it a real business opportunity or another piece of scam? The pros and cons of the program. And can you build a viable business with them?
We will appreciate you reading this review before actually joining the program because this review will give you all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Before we get started if you’re tired of spinning your wheels and buying course after course with little to show for your time and money, then check out my out my no.1 recommendation.
What is Tecademics All About?
TecAdemic, which was launched in 2016, is an internet education platform that was founded and then developed by Chris Record. When it comes to internet marketing, he’s one of the largest names. Here are facts about Chris Record.
Tecademics is a combination of the words technology and education in which they unite to provide entrepreneurs with the elite business education.
When I look at most Tecademics reviews and their website, I find that the aim of the program is to educate entrepreneurs to enable them to multiply their income several times. However, other reviews focus on the Tecademics scam idea.
Tecademics provides many levels of education under one roof. In my view, Chris Record aims to provide online entrepreneurs with the skills to achieve fast and great results by implementing marketing concepts and contemporary strategies.
Here’s a Quick Video on Tecademics.
The platform offers high-quality entrepreneurship education, which is delivered by experts who specialize in different fields. The courses are tailored to ensure one stays up to date with happenings in the market.
Tecademics claims to be the first internet marketing college, something I found interesting. They provide compensation to affiliates who sell their courses with matching bonuses and for those who sponsor fellow affiliates by helping them build their own team.
What Will You Be Doing Once You Join?
Tecademics offers three major products. They are the TEC (THE ENTREPRENEURS CLUB), which is the starting point for beginners. It’s available at a cost of $100 for a monthly subscription.
The second one is the Elite Fame Insider, which costs $12000, along with TEC club membership for a full year. As you enjoy it, you will advance in learning with the company.
The flagship course is the EcomIncubator, which you get at a one-time $25000 fee. It offers you the best hands-on training which you’ll get in Scottsdale, Arizona. The purpose of it is to show you how to start a successful online business.
What I like About Tecademic
Tecademics is the best ticket if you’re looking for the best online course. While checking it out, I found that it’s a multi-level marketing niche which offers several premium programs. Its best features include:
- Free tutorials and membership programs
- Legitimate programs and company
- A well-designed platform, which loads with speed
- Premium training from professional business teachers, including Chris Record
- If you purchase a ticket to the program, you get a VIP ticket
- You can access the classes from the comfort of your home
- Enables you to earn while you learn
- If you’re promoting products, you don’t need to buy
- Matching bonuses and decent commissions
- You’ll have a weekly access to an online entrepreneur where you can discuss, join, network and inquire what other marketers are doing
- College sessions, which are live and instructed by one of the brightest teachers or instructors
- You can immediately download the workbooks, which are designed by professionals
What I Don’t Like About Tecademic
I encountered some cons while reviewing Tecademics. They include:
- There is no face-to-face assistance. That means if you enroll in the program, you must be able to work without receiving assistance from the sales team
- If you don’t live near the classroom venues, you will need to book flights and spend money on accommodation.
- Another con I found is that you need to follow all the training sessions, which are offered every three months. If you miss any, you can encounter some level of confusion when attending the next session.
- It’s only available online, which means you cant access the program without an internet connection
- The rewards are suspicious since they include cash, sports cars, and trips along with flashy items
- It’s an expensive course, for example, you have to pay $12000 for the high-end program. It makes this program difficult to sell. Remember you won’t have face to face sessions with the instructors if you’re an affiliate looking for help
At the time of this review, Tecademics has the lowest possible Better Business Bureau rating, an F. Receiving an F from BBB is a sign of a very untrustworthy company.
Currently, there are 8 customers complaints on BBB and most of the complaints arise from the problem of their products.
You will also find some customers complaints on Ripoff Report. Click here if you want to what customers are saying about this program.
Who it is for
One thing I found about Tecademics is that the program is designed for training individuals who want information on internet marketing in order to earn money through commissions. It’s best for you if you value your time and want to make money without wasting precious time.
However, the term Tecademics scam crosses people’s minds since it’s an expensive course. Since its an online class, it aims to provide an improved life for ordinary people who are looking for quality education, business-minded people, and online marketers.
Since there isn’t enough information about online marketing, Chris Record, along with other professionals who have worked in the best universities came together and come up with a Tecademics course.
Whether you’re a starting out in internet marketing or you’re an expert in business, Tecademics promises that you’ll be taken through every process. What you’ll learn from this program isn’t available in normal learning institutions, which means you should try it out.
Does Chris Record Offer Any Help When You Need It?
I find that Tecademics offers training that can appear easy and simple. However, you will have to close your own big sales since it doesn’t offer any help.
When customers ask for refunds for undelivered products, they will often encounter a blank wall, which is why people keep using the term Tecademics scam.
Here’s My Final Opinion About Tecademic
Tecademics may be legitimate. It’s not the usual network marketing scheme, but an online course, which was created by Chris Record along with other industry professionals.
It offers you the education in three ways, that’s school education, seminars and finally eLearning. It’s one genuine marketing college which complements what other online businesses are doing.
If you’re looking for ways to boost your earnings, I recommend it to you. That’s if you’re willing to pay their prices.
On the other hand, if you’re a beginner, it may not be the best option for you. While you can earn good money in commissions, the cost of the products can be expensive for someone starting out, for example, if you’re just starting your first online business.
Hey folks! Great to finally meet you and I hope you enjoyed this post. My name is Maun and I am the owner of Online Money for Dads. I started making money online since 2014 and created this site to help others do the same.