What Is 3 Step Plan? Scam Or Legit?
Name: 3 Step Plan
Owner: Andy Willoughby
Overall Rating: 5 Out of 10
Hi, folks- thanks so much for stopping by to check out my 3 Step Plan review!
What is 3 Step Plan? Is it a scam? Or a legitimate opportunity for you to make money from home?
Is it worth investing time in a site like this?
Because of a lot of requests and noise surrounding this company, I have decided to do a thorough research to know what they will offer you.
Within this review, I’ll be showing you whether 3 Step Plan would help you make money from home or if you will just be wasting it.
What Is 3 Step Plan All About?
3 step Plan is a direct sale company that claims to teach you how to build a home-based business. The company is involved in marketing Xango LLC juice products.
3 Step Plan official website was launched on April 29, 1999, by Andy Willoughby and the website was updated on May 17, 2016.
According to the owner of 3 Step Plan, the main aim of the company is:
- Get one parent back in the home
- Help families get out of debt
- Live more abundant lifestyle
Andy even claims that his 3 Step Plan can help you earn $700, $3000 or even more extra money every month by building your own home-based business.
Will this program actually work?
So before you click on the 3 Step Plan Submit button, you need to read this. Read further for more information to make an informed decision.
How Does 3 Step Plan Work?
If you want to participate in this company, you will need to fill out the form provided on their official website.
You are required to enter your name, email address, phone number, your location, time zone, where did you hear them and best time you are able to answer the telephone.
And then one of their reps will call you and give you a brief overview of how 3 Step plan works. After that, you will receive a new phone call and they explain to you how are their products work and how you will be making money with their system.
And then they will give you a website links where you can start building your home-based business.
The whole concept of 3 Step Plan works like this:
Step 1: Bring prospects direct to you.
Step 2: All marketing and training Tools are pre-produced
Step 3: All shipping and handling is done by Xango
In a nutshell, the company is operating on a pure MLM basis where they take the network of people that you know and extend it on into an income stream.
Are The Products Any Good?
Xango LLC was an MLM company based in Utah USA. The company is producing blended juice product consisting of mangosteen and other juice, and skin care, personal care, energy supplement, and nutritional supplement.
Below are some of the most popular Xango Products:
- Xango Juice: This is a blend of Mangosteen with other juice. It packed with antioxidants that reduce the free radical. They also are good for heart health, immune system and relief inflammation.
- Xango 3sixty5: This is a dietary supplement that design to shield the body from harmful germs, harmful substance, and oxidative stresses.
- Mangosteen Pericarp oil: The oil contains the pure essence of Mangosteen. It helps to restore the skin to a healthy state, soothing dry skin and sensitive skin.
- Juni Clarify Shampoo: This shampoo will help your scalp and hair fresh and clean throughout the day.
Note: Xango was acquired by ZiJi International in May 2017, and not it is part of ZiJi.
What I Liked About 3 Step Plan
- They offer real products that benefit lots of clients
- You can make some money and build your own home-based business.
- The company do a lot of work for you
- Reasonable start-up cost
What I Didn’t Like About 3 Step Plan
- Lack of transparency- they are not open up with everything
- Their Products are expensive
- They keep you in the dark- they are not telling you what you will be doing until you join
- Building home-based isn’t as easy as they claim on their sale page
- The market out there is quite tough. You will need to work so hard to make a decent income.
- You will have to learn people skill and recruit to make this work for you
Does 3 Step Plan Work?
Yes, absolutely! But you have to keep in mind that the thing with any MLM is you are the independent business owner. You will need to have an entrepreneurial spirit and treat your new venture as a real business.
The business model is based on building a relationship with people and teaching them how to make it so if you bring in a new member your job is only half done.
To be successful with this business model, the company must have good strong products and generous compensation plan. I believe 3 Step Plan and Xango have that.
MLM was my thing in the past and I had tried a bunch of them. I used to think that MLM was the shortest way to build a home-based business, but in a real sense, it isn’t that way.
A couple years ago, I found an actual way to create my own and work full-time from home online.
Looking for building your very own home-based business?
Check out My #1 Recommendation!
My Final Opinion On 3 Step Plan
At the end of the day, I believe the 3 Step Plan and Xango are a more legitimate group in the industry. They offer quality products and ways to help you build a home-based business.
They have a solid reputation regardless of the many complaints they have.
The only thing put me off is that their business model, because the success rate of MLM system has historically been very low. It usually takes 2-4 years to reach any type of decent monthly income.
If you think you can do well with the direct sale, this company may be for you. If you think you are not good at people skill and don’t want to hound family and friends, this might not for you.
I really hope this review has given you an inside look at what you will be doing before you make any drastic decision.
Are you currently a member of 3 Step Plan or were you a previous member who would like to share your experience with others?
I would love to hear about it and I’m sure other people would as well. Feel free to leave your experience below as well as any comments, questions or any feedback for me below.
I would love to hear from you.
Wish you all the best!