Is ZenViral A Scam?- Important Review Facts!
Owner: Desmond Ong
Price: $29 + Upsells
Overall Rating: 6 Out Of 10
Looking for a solid ZenViral review?
Get everything you need to know about yet another make money online related software before you spend any money.
Today, I’m here to tell you about the ZenViral which offers training and software that will teach you how to generate lots of traffic a.k.a visitors which is ultimately to help you make money online.
Find out whether you will actually make money, or if you are better off exploring other options to Make Money Online.
What Is ZenViral All About?
ZenViral is basically a software that claims to help you create high-converting campaigns from scratch, drive massive traffic and generate sales to your business.
This new version of the software was launched on January 31, 2017, by Desmond Ong who is pretty well known an internet marketer.
Desmond claims that his 3 click app will help you generate 462,736 free traffic onto your website.
And apparently the traffic will start coming within minutes and cash will start rolling in.
Let’s see if he can deliver a promotional product to go along with these overhyped claims.
What Benefits Does This Product Provide?
The software brings you several benefits which include:
- You can create a viral traffic campaigns in just minutes. No tech or design skill required.
- You can create give away content that requires some to share it via social media before they access it.
- Protect video or text-based content.
- You can require sharing on one or multiple social media sites before it’s unlocked.
- Everything is simple and 100% customizable for text to the look and feel of the content.
- 10X any traffic you’re currently getting to make even more money.
- Once you’ve completed your campaigns and customized the setting, simply hit ” Publish ” and watch the traffic rolling in.
- Get access to in-depth stats with the click of your mouse so you can see how your campaigns are going on and how much free traffic you’re getting.
Below Is A Screenshot Of Member’s Area.
Why It Seem Like A Scam?
The landing page/sale page for this product share many of the same traits as many other scams that I have reviewed.
ZenViral has the same appearance as many of the scams that will just completely take your money and give you nothing in return. Even though it is not ones, they at least give you something.
It uses the same template as many of these scams and uses some of the same tactics.
- Price is Increasing with every new member join in. When you come back later, the price is the same.
- Claiming that there are only 3 hours left.
- A testimonial that just screams out “Fake”.
How Much Does ZenViral Cost?
The front-end price of the ZenViral is $29 per month or $97 one-time payment. The software comes in with 3 upgrades along with a downsell offer if you decide to turn them down.
Upgrade #1: ZenViral Pro ( $47 one-time payment/Downsell $27 ).
It will help you increase your Instagram and YouTube followers up to 400% every single day.
Upgrade #2: ZenFunnels ( $47 one-time payment/Downsell $27 ).
You will get hands on the ready-made website funnel that are built to succeed with ZenViral.
Upgrade #3:1 On 1 Coaching ( $297 one-time payment ).
If you’re looking for some private and 1 on 1 coaching with Desmond get ready to fork over $297 to do so.
He will help you build your custom made business blueprint.
If you were to upgrade these additional features to the cost of the front-end price, you’ll find that the price needed for you to make all of this work for you would be quite expensive.
I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with their upsells, but I do think it fairs to mention so you know what you are in for after buying.
What I Like About ZenViral
- You can increase your leads with the powerful video.
- The software helps you get free traffic. This is my favorite kind of traffic method.
- This software can increase your social media followers and generate a sale.
- It allows you save time and money for paying designer’s fees.
- You can attract your customers in few second.
What I Don’t Like About ZenViral
- Expensive compared to other similar software out there.
- Upsells in the member’s area which includes high ticket coaching.
- They don’t offer SEO training.
- Takes more time than suggested.
Should You Buy ZenViral?
This is another product that comes with a fairly standard price, but once you join you are still hit with other offers.
According to the sale page, you are lead to believe that for $29, you can get started and receive everything and drive traffic to your website in no time.
However, once you purchase the products, you will need to upgrade the software in order to fully unlock the whole thing and sink your teeth into the meat of the system.
This is something you need to keep in mind before you even think about joining.
So, Is ZenViral A Scam?
That’s a very harsh word in the world of making money online related products. It’s very hard to call anything a scam.
Personally, I think that ZenViral isn’t a scam. It is a decent software that could help internet marketer to generate free traffic.
You can get free traffic and make some money with this software, but I don’t think it is the best software to leverage your website since free traffic is not that highly targeted.
I personally started from nothing and created an income by building websites, getting ranked on Google and promoting worthwhile products via affiliate marketing.
I have learned how to get tons of free, high quality and targeted traffic through search engines every single day to my sites just giving people the information they are already looking for.
It’s not hard. You can do it if you’re ready to put in time and some efforts.
So, if you serious about making money online via free traffic method, I recommend you to check out My #1 Recommendation below!
Do you happen to have any previous experience with ZenViral that you would like to share with everyone else today?
Tell me all about it in the comment box below! I love to hear about it.
Thanks for reading.
All the best!