Is Zap Funnel A Scam?- True Review Facts!
Name: Zap Funnel
Owners: Edmund Loh & Koz Mo
Price: $7 + Upsells
Overall Rating: 5 Out of 10
If you are here right now, you are probably doing some homework on Zap Funnel leads generating system.
I am glad that you have done your due diligence and you haven’t let your desperation to earn a quick buck get the best of you.
By doing your proper research beforehand, you have just saved yourself the risk of falling for another potential scam that is only interested in taking your hard earned money and leaving you nothing.
In fact, most people nowadays search online before making any final decision on whether to join a new program or not.
Within the following review, I’ll be showing you whether Zap Funnel would potentially be worth your time or if you’re better off exploring other options to make money online.
What Is Zap Funnel All About?
Zap Funnel is a ready-made landing page funnels designed to capture leads. It consists of 8 ready-to-go listing building funnels to get leads and help you generate sales for making affiliate commission in the fastest time possible.
This brand new list building product was released on December 16, 2016, by Edmond Loh and Koz Mo. Recently, this product has been getting a lot of attention.
In fact, there is lots of hype and buzz going around including people pitching it left, right, and center.
As usual with these promotions, the owners of the product promise you a lot and give you a bunch of reasons why you should jump on it.
They even claim that you don’t need to create your own landing page, write your own giveaway reports, email series and design your own graphics to build lists.
How Does Zap Funnel Work?
This product consists of a step by step blueprint how to get leads and building lists. You will also gain access to some videos that offer an over the shoulder learning experience how to generate leads.
Listed below are what you will get in Zap Funnel :
- 8 List Building Funnels– You will get 8 ready-made list building funnels to capture leads. They are all centered around Internet marketing and business niches. You can use one, some or all of them for building your lists.
- 8 Editable Giveaway Reports- You will get 8 editable giveaway reports for giving away to your visitors in exchange for their information such as names, email addresses etc.
- 56 Email Series- These emails series are to follow-up your visitors for building trust and relationship. The most visitor will not buy on the first contact with your offers so, you will need a series of email follow-up to close sales.
- Professional Graphics- These are done for you graphics designed. This may save your time and some designers fees.
- HTML & OptimizerPress 2.0- You will get HTML and mobile friendly pages.
- Private Label Rights- You have the right to edit and rebrand the packages how you want and see fit to your need.
What Is The Cost To Join Zap Funnel Leads Generating System?
If you’re on the outside looking in, the price to get a start here seems very minimal because you will need only $7 to get started with this program.
However, once you step inside the member’s area, you’ll quickly realize that you’ll need to invest a whole lot more than the small price you paid for the product.
Here are upsells associated with this product.
Not only do you need to factor in the many upsells and you’ll have thrown in your face shortly after you join, but there are some outside services that you’ll need to sign up for in order to make all of this work.
This includes autoresponder services like Aweber or MailChimp as well as paying for your advertising.
Aweber offers a free 30-day trial and package out at $19 a month and goes up from there.
If you were to add these additional services to the cost and upsells associated with this program, you’ll find that the price needed for you to make all of this work for you could be quite expensive.
What I Like About Zap Funnel
- The product is decent.
- You can get people opting into your pages and joining your lists.
- You can make money if you are familiar with email marketing.
- The front- end price is fair compared to other programs out there.
What I Don’t Like About Zap Funnel
- Unrealistic claim that you can get started in minutes.
- Many upsells in the member’s area.
- It’s highly likely that other people will also have bought those same packages, so it will be duplicate content.
- They don’t show you how to drive traffic to your landing pages.
- Building list is not as easy as they tell you.
Should you Buy Zap Funnel Leads Generating System?
The core product consists of nothing more than PDF and a few videos.
According to the sale page, you are lead to believe that for under $10 you can get started building your lists and make sales in no time.
If you’re familiar with how a system that is set up like this, you know that this couldn’t further from the truth.
In order to fully unlock the whole thing, you will need to buy their upsells. Furthermore, you will need to sign up for some outside services in order to make all of this work.
These are things you should keep in mind before you buy their system.
Here Is What I Really Think
Zap Funnel doesn’t bring anything new to the table. Everything they are showing you us, you can already find on the Internet if you do little research.
However, the only difference is that they compiled everything step-by-step, slapped a low price on it and decided to promote it as they can sell even more products on the back end.
I’ve actually been a victim of these systems a couple years ago and this is nothing different.
I went into a system for a $1 trail, but after that, I got email after email from the same guy trying to sell me more of his useless products.
Of course, the one he already sold to me didn’t work. Luckily, I’ve found a way out and not participated in these kinds of schemes.
Whether you believe this is the type of organization you want to get involved with is up to you. If you feel that Zap Funnel is better, by all means, go ahead. No one’s stopping you.
If you are looking for better alternatives and more promising program without hidden fees and upsells, I recommend you to check out my #1 recommended program at the bottom of this article.
Do you happen to have any previous experience with Zap Funnel that you would like to share with everyone else today?
Tell me all about it in the comment box below! I love to hear about it.
Thanks for reading.
All the best!