Wealth Automation System Scam Review- Do You Think It’s Still A Risk Worth Taking?
Name: Wealth Automation System
Owners: Mike Cocan & Tim Chesonis
Price: $800 – $12000
Overall Rating: 4 Out Of 10
This is another company that claims you can earn over $1000 a day in cash profit starting within 7- 10 days- a 100% risk-free if you sign up. If something is too good to be true, it is probably is. This is the case with Wealth Automation System.
In fact, this company is just another form multilevel marketing that you earn based on the various levels you are in the company.
I gotta tell ya folks, these days you have to really wade through the flotscam and jetscam of the internet to find a legit program.
Just like every automated company out there, they tell you the system is free. This is just a trick to lure you into their system.
I will start to say that nothing is free in life not even in free town. How do you think you will earn with them without a penny?
The question you may be asking that made you come to this site is to know if this company is actually legit or not.
In this review, I will outline what this company has to offer you and if they are really a company to sign up with or not.
Wealth Automation System Overview
This company was founded by Mike Cocan and Tim Chesonis. They claim that with their Wealth Automation System, you will be earning huge commissions of $500, $1,000, $2,000, $3,000, $5,000, and $10,000.
In addition, they also promise that you’ll continue to earn a residual income that continues to grow without any additional effort on your part by using the system the company will be given you which is actually a money-making machine.
If you are going to sign up with them, you will be required to pay a sum of $800 which happens to be the fee for Level one, level two is required to $1400, Level three is about $2,600, level four is about $3800, level five is about $6000, and the last level cost a total of $12,000.
Here are what you will get in each level of membership level
Level 1 Product Package will cost you a total $ 800 ( $ 500 plus $300 admin fee) and you will get $ 500 commission.This package includes:
- Paid traffic sources ( 3 videos )
- Discover some hot new traffic source.
Level 2 Product Package will cost you a total of $1400 ($1000 plus $400 admin fee) and you will earn $ 1000 commission. It includes everything in Level 1 Package plus…
- Solo Ads training ( 5 videos)
- YouTube Editor training ( 8 videos)
- Warrior Forum Marketing training ( 5 videos)
Level 3 Product Package price is a total of $2600 ( $2000 plus $600 admin fee ) and you will get $ 2000 commission. It includes everything in Level 1 and Level 2 plus…
- Ads Profits training ( 7 videos )
- Six Traffic Methods ( 6 videos )
- 4- Figure Promotions training ( 4 videos )
Level 4 Product Package Price is a total of $ 3800 ( $3000 plus $800 admin fee ) and you will earn $ 3000 commission. It includes everything in Level 1, 2, and 3 plus…
- Lead Magnet Blueprint ( 9 videos )
- Targeted Traffic ( 3 videos )
- Blogging FP ( 7 videos )
- Traffic III ( 3 videos )
Level 5 Product Package price is a total of $ 6000 ( $ 5000 plus $ 1000 admin fee ) and you will get $ 5000 commission. This package includes everything in Level 1, 2, 3, and 4 plus…
- Cash Profits ( 23 videos )
- Secret Traffic Sources ( 5 videos )
- Bing Ads ( 4 videos )
Level 6 Product Package price is a total of $ 12000 ( $ 10000 plus $ 200 admin fee ) and you will earn $ 10000 commission. This package includes everything in Level 1,2,3, 4, and 5 plus…
- Videos GS ( 23 ) videos
- WSO Marketing ( 21 videos )
- List Building Basic ( 10 videos )
The Various Upside and Downside of Wealth Automation System
I may disagree with a lot of things, but there is always going to be something that I do like certain things. Here are some of the good and bad thing I managed to put together about Wealth Automation System.
- You can make money.
- The good part about the company is that the commissions earn every day, are sent to you every day through FedEx.
- As soon as the people you invited to the company earn, a commission is also offered to you based on their earning.
- They offer some training about affiliate marketing.
- They don’t tell you all from the start, but allow you to come in first and then reveal things you will still need to buy to earn.
- The startup cost for the company is just too high that would make people trying to make money online to give up immediately if they see what they need to pay to start earning.
- Their training won’t really help you make any sell at all.
- Their products are not free as they claim from the beginning of the program.
- Recruiting based business.
- No Actual Products- The company is not promoting any product in particular, so your chances of earning in the long run are very little. So, you are not actually promoting any product, just training like every other company out there.
- They just promote affiliate marketing -The company put you through what affiliate marketing is all about.
There’s No Comparison To My #1 Recommended program for making money online.
The Various Tools and Training Offered by Wealth Automation System
They offer you a few junks training videos that won’t even inform you on how to earn. The only thing that will benefit you is the leadership and community mastermind.
But at the end all you end up getting is just hype and nothing more, which are beautifully packaged to, make you think you can earn good money that will allow you to be financially independent in no time.
Who Is The System Made For?
The system is meant for people who have been struggling to make money from the internet.
People that don’t even know anything about how to make money online, and people who want to be financially independent working online.
If you think you are good at recruiting, this might be the best way to go for you to earn even more online. But remember you will not be promoting any products.
But if you are looking for a more sustainable way to earn online, the best way to go is to offer people value and be consistent in doing that. You can start with Affiliate marketing.
Final Thought: Is Wealth Automation System A Scam?
Paying ridiculously more doesn’t always equate to better quality.
Affiliate programs that trick people that they will be making thousands of dollars doing nothing is very funny to me.
What rattles me more is the promise that you won’t even need to do anything to earn, but from the automated system they will be given you.
Are you looking for an affordable alternative?
I don’t know your ‘paper stack’ situation. Maybe if you do have a lots of green stuff laying around you can afford Wealth Automation System.
But if you lack the loot to join Wealth Automation System or don’t want to pay that types of ridiculous money, I recommend you to check out My #1 Recommendation!
It is completely free to join. No credit card and bank details required.
Have you had any experience with Wealth Automation System you would like to offer? If you do, please leave it in the comment box below. I love to hear about it.
Thanks for reading.
All the best!