Is Social Daddy A Scam?- True Review Facts!
Name: Social Daddy
Owners: Simon Disney, Ope Banwo & Vaughn Item
Price: $27 + Upsells
Overall Rating: 5 Out of 10
Looking for a solid Social Daddy Review? Get everything you need to know about yet another all- in- one social media marketing software before you spend any money.
There are so many products that it’s so hard to see which ones work and which ones are just designed to take your money.
Within this review, I will be showing you whether you’ll actually make money with this software or you’re better off exploring other options to Make Money Online.
What Is Social Daddy All About?
Social Daddy is a new version of social media marketing software that was launched on April 15, 2017, by Simon Disney, Ope Banwo, and Vaughn Item.
Recently, there is a lot of buzz going around the internet.
They claim that their software will make your social media marketing 6x more efficient while cutting your time spent in half.
In a nutshell, they are trying to claim to us that their software can help you make money online effortlessly without much of internet marketing experience at all.
How Does Social Daddy Work?
This social media management software allows you to effortlessly manage your major social media accounts from one central point.
It comes in 3 simple steps:
Step 1. Create A Post.
You will want to create a post using their tools in your member’s area. It can be done quickly and easily with this software.
Step 2. Publish A Post.
Immediately after you create a post, you can schedule or publish it right away across multiple social media platforms with just one click.
Step 3. Analyze.
After publishing your content, you will want to see how the content you are posting and sharing are performing.
With their tracking software, you can get detailed information about your campaigns so you can get the best results for every single one of your campaigns.
What Is The Cost Of Joining Social Daddy?
They offer 3 options at the front- end.
You can get this software for a one-time payment at $127, monthly membership fee at $27 and an annual membership fee at $97.
After purchasing it, you can check it all out and start implementing the strategies shows in the training course.
If you feel you’re not get anything out of it, it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee so you can get a full refund if you want to.
There are 3 upsells (OTO ) that you’ll encounter shortly after you join.
Upsell #1. Social Daddy Consultant Toolkit ( $97, downsell $67 )
You will get :
- A PLR Reported Titled, ” 40 social media content ideas for small business.
- A PLR Guide Titled, – social media analytic for small business.
- A brand new PowerPoint sales video and presentation.
- 10 brand new social media marketing PLR articles.
- Social media marketing stats cheat sheet.
- Direct mail/email leads gen letter.
- MP3 voice over file used to create a video.
- Professional editable ecover for the reports.
- Ecover provided in PNG, JPG, and PSD formats for easy editing.
- All documents provided in MS Word, Open Office, and Notepad format for easy editing.
- Video Provided in MP4 for easy branding.
- PowerPoint slides provided in PPT and Open Office formats for easy editing.
Upsell #2. Social Daddy Agency License ( $247 ).
You will get granted the right to resell this software as a service to clients and you keep all the profits.
Upsell #3. Coaching Class. ( Diamond Coaching for $497 one-time payment/Bronze Coaching for 3 payment of $197 )
This is a 90- day coaching program. You will get:
- Access to over 160+ training videos on several top niches on Internet marketing.
- Step by step niche intelligence training.
- Access to their internet marketing business plan.
- Weekly live webinar training and Q/A hangout.
- Free access to $500/hours one-on-one consulting.
- Tailored step by step business plan and weekly assignments.
- Access to their exclusive Whatsapp mentoring coaching group.
- Access to their Facebook Mastering group.
If you were to add these additional features to the original cost of the software, you’ll find that the price needed for you to make all of this work for you could be quite expensive.
What I like About Social Daddy
- Easy to use a 1-click social share all your channels.
- You can make money if you’re familiar with social media marking.
- Offer affiliate program.
- Money back guarantee.
- Several bonuses.
What I Don’t Like About Social Daddy
- Expensive software.
- Several upsells in the member’s area which includes high ticket coaching.
- Don’t teach you how to make money online.
- Don’t show you how to monetize your traffic.
Should You Buy Social Daddy?
This is another software that comes with a fairly standard price, but once you join you are hit with several offers.
According to the sale page, you are lead to believe that for $27, you can get started and learn everything you need to know to get started and make money in no time.
However, to fully unlock the whole thing and sink your teeth into the meat of the system, you will need to upgrade your membership or upgrade your initial software.
This is what they fail to mention anywhere in the sales page.
This is something you need to keep in mind before you even think about joining.
Here What I Really Think
Social Daddy isn’t a scam. It is all- in- one social media marketing software which allows you to manage your social channels and WordPress at ease.
However, If you don’t have a bunch of social followers, using this software will not bring you the benefits as the creators claim.
In addition, you won’t get proper train how to use this software unless you bought their 3rd upsell.
I was surprised by the performance of this software and would recommend it for a good ground in social media marketing.
Overall, the software is decent. However, you may still need further help such a great Internet Marketing Community like My #1 Recommended Program as it doesn’t answer everything about the online business.
Check out My #1 Recommendation below!
Do you happen to have any previous experience with Social Daddy that you would like to share with everyone else today?
Tell me all about it in the comment box below! I love to hear about it.
Thanks for reading.
All the best!