Primerica Pyramid Scheme Review – Get The Answers In My Review!
Owner: Glenn Williams
Price: $99 + $25 monthly
Overall Rating: 5 Out Of 10
What Is Primerica All About?
Primerica is a multi-level marketing(MLM) form of company that is involved in the selling of various financial products to people. The company is founded in Duluth, Georgia around 2010.
One thing that distinguishes this company is that they don’t force their subscribers to invite their friends and family into the business.
The company also operates as legal services and life insurance. The cost of registration is about a hundred dollars, and if you are investing such amount of money into a business, it will be good to know how the company operates.
We don’t know how a company operates until we subscribed. However, in this post, I will be walking you through the various ways by which this company work and if they are a multilevel marketing company or not.
How Does Primerica Work?
When you register, you will be required to locate your potential market which may include your family and friends for to start your recruiting process.
As a Representative you almost need persuading your prospect to be life insurance licensed by telling their fee will be refunded.
They provide their representative with various guides on how to recruit their forward line and different tips to persuade them register with you.
As a representative of Primerica, you are paid a commission when you or your downlines sell a product.
And Primerica uses 11-tiers system in which they will systematically pay various commissions from their downline up to the 11th level.
Representative are encouraged to start first with their families that can easily become customers before starting with people that are not your relative.
Immediately you are recruited by this company, you will also need to sell a product or bring people on board also.
What Are The Products Of Primerica
Primerica offers financial products that distributed in pair-to-pair form.
You are always required to check within you to recognize the various skill you have that can help you in the business because you can only make good sales by having different skills such as selling, marketing, and human relations.
These skills are always working in a synergy to help you achieve your goals. And if you have any deficiency in any of these skills you will need to learn them, or you risk having weak sales of products.
Below are the various products they offer:
- Automobile insurance
- Mutual Fund
- Life insurance
- Legal services
- And more.
What Is The Compensation Plan For Primerica
Your earning depends on the number of people you have been able to recruit, so the number of individuals you can bring into the company the higher your earning.
Here are the details of their compensation plan.
No matter the level of your recruiting, the business skills and various marketing power will bring you the required sales to make good earning.
As far as you keep on recruiting and bringing more people on board, the earning potentials also increase.
This may look simple when we talk about recruiting, but in the actual sense, it is a lot of work. Because persuading people to join or buy a product is a close work.
I will advise you as a newbie to learn the basic selling skills and other interpersonal skills that will make you be a success, without that I will notify you not to.
What I like About Primerica
- Meet some ethical, honest and caring individuals who always have the clients best interest.
- Learn about the basic of personal finance such as Rule of 72, a Mutual fund investing, IRA’s and more.
- Love the training self-development
- Allow untrained part-time reps the opportunity to learn the financial concepts
- Their web-based training has a wealth of resources for the self-starter, comprehensive and informative tools for studying to pass exams.
- Bonuses and incentive trips
- Allow clients to increase coverage without proof of insurability of up to 10% per year for 10 years.
- The ability to convert term to term- most companies do not offer this option.
What I Don’t Like About Primerica
- Very expensive- generally 15% – 50% more expensive than companies with the equal financial rating.
- Offer some of the lowest commissions for entry level reps in the life insurance industry.
- Their ownership program is designated only for those who reach extremely high levels of income or premium. This represents less than 1/10 of 1% of the licensed salesforce.
- Only top recruiters make the most of the money in the company.
- All their products are overpriced which makes them face a lot of competition in the market.
- When you are licensed, you only make 25% while most of your earnings go to your upline.
- If you terminate your membership with them, you lose most of your earnings.
- Unfortunately, you don’t own your own business, all you do is be their agent that only helps them to recruit and sell their products.
- The Company controls everything about the processes, so you don’t have the luxury of having a website to sell these products.
- Their method of selling can ruin most of your relationship with your loved ones.
There’s No Comparison To My #1 Recommended Program To Be Your Own Boss.
Should You Join Primerica?
Because a company like this encourages you to bring people onboard from the circle of your friends and family when you are selling to them most of the time you may make them hate you.
The company knows that the family will not easily spot the flaws in their products. This profit the company but cost the people that subscribe to them.
Also, newbie’s that don’t know anything about selling will suffer a lot to make a dime from this company
What most new reps fail to understand is that if you market these services to your friends, family, and colleagues, you will quickly run out of prospects.
The most successful people in the company are the ones that are going with their network and making sales every day.
If you want to reach an audience worldwide that interested in buying financial service, I would recommend you build your own website and get free training how to drive traffic to your site.
I will advise you to know what you are getting into, are you able to sell? Do you have the skills to relate with people efficiently?
Final Thought: Is Primerica A Pyramid Scheme?
The answer is capital NO.
Can you make money with them? I will say Yes.
However, you will only earn good money from this company if you are a good seller and most of their products are overpriced which makes them face a lot of competition.
If you happen not to have a good selling skill, you may struggle to make anything with this company.
You will be helping most people selling them the life insurance products because they can get it out there cheaper and even invest with what they have left.
If you are really serious about being your own boss and selling your own product, why not develop one instead of being under one agent that only care about their company alone.
You can start with Affiliate Marketing on your journey to making money on the internet.
Have you been involved or do you have a family member that have subscribed to Primerica or another multi-level marketing? Or want to offer insight about direct marketing, please leave a message below and I love to hear about it.
Thanks for reading.
All the best!