Is Life Coaching A Scam?- Get The Answers In My Review!
Name: Life Coaching
Website: lifecoaching.com lifecoaching.com
Owners: Carmine Leo & Kellie DeRuyter
Price: Free to Sign Up
Overall Rating: 6 Out of 10
You may have come across Life Coaching while you were in social media and this lead to my review to do some further research about this opportunity if they are real or not.
A lot of people consider themselves as a life coach on the internet in recent times and promoting different coaching program to people.
I am glad that you have done your due diligence and you haven’t let your desperation to earn a quick buck get the best of you.
In fact, most people nowadays searching online before making any final decision on whether to join a new opportunity or not.
By the end of this review, you should have all information you need to make a sound decision on whether this opportunity is for you or if you’re better off exploring other options for making money.
What Is Life Coaching All About?
Before I will say anything about this business, you will need to understand what we mean by life coaching.
Life coaching is people that work on improving individual and organization skills.
We all need professional help to reach some height in our life. And sometimes we need to view life from another angle to scale through some obstacles.
A life coach helps us deals with life difficult situations, possible solutions and how we can effectively apply all of this solution to get above these problems.
Here Is What Life Coaching Offers:
- Help you discover what’s is the most important to you in your life.
- Help you design a plan to achieve what’s is the most important to you in your life
- Work with you to eliminate any obstacles or blocks that stand in your way.
- Walks with you all the way to success.
- Celebrate with you.
Here Is The Format Of The Program:
- Complementary Coaching Consultation.
- 60 to 90 ‘ Design the Alliance ‘ First Session.
- One 30 to 90-minute phone call per week.
- Unlimited email support.
- Occasional brief check-in calls
What I like About Life Coaching
- Life coaching offers the opportunity to help a lot of people achieve their goals and solve their mind bothering issues.
- Life coach can help people that want to find purpose to his existence
- A life coach can be a way out for you at some point in your life that you don’t know what next to do.
What I Don’t Like About Life Coach
- You Don’t Learn To Be a Life Coach. Life coaching is not really a career that you can learn. If you don’t actually walk the walk, words won’t have much effect.
- Almost everyone wants to be a life coach. This leads to a bunch of mediocre that can’t figure out what your real issue is and how they can help you solve it.
- No legal Restriction to Life Coaching. They don’t have any legal requirements. This is one of the reasons everyone wants to be a life coach.
- They Don’t have much psychology Background. A lot of life coaches don’t know anything about psychology. And we expect a psychologist to be a life coach most of the times, but very few do.
Who Is For Life Coaching?
The people who hire life coaches are people that want more. For example, people that desire growth in their personal or professional lives and they want to grow to come faster or easier.
Anyone in any walk of life can hire a life coach for almost anything they want to improve their lives.
However, I see many people are becoming a life coach to be money and not to really help you out.
Do the research first.
An ideal life coach is a person that has been in that situation you are at the present. If they have not been there, how will they really impact you?
For ideal results, I recommend searching for a life coach that specializes in the particular areas you wish to improve on.
Example, if you want to lose weight and build an impressive body, look for a life coach that specializes in weight loss and fitness.
Or if you want to improve your business, look for a coach that has experience with business-related topics.
The experienced and professional coaches will charge more for their time, and that’s to be expected.
Here Is What I Really Think
Life Coaching is a good program. Whether as an individual or organization, we all get to a certain point in our life in which we need professional help.
However, you need to be careful when you choose your life coach and remember that a life coach can only do that much.
Life coaching can give you the tools you need to succeed at almost anything in life but it all starts with you.
If you need any change in your life, then your approach must change also. What we give to life determines what we will get out of it.
If you keep on taking the right actions daily, it will form your habit and that will create your ideal future.
You are the only one that can create your future. If you are not willing to do the things that will make your life better, how on earth do you think a coach can help?
On the other hand, due to low-entry requirements, anyone can become a life coach and start offering services.
And though some can drastically improve your life, others can break it down and make things even worse.
This leads to a lot of scams and horror stories. Of course, no life coach is created equal.
Regardless, if you plan to create a business and start chasing your dreams right now is the best time to start.
Consider creating an online business.You can base it on anything; something you love, a passion, special skill, education.
If your goal is to become a life coach, create a website that brings in daily traffic.You’ll also be able to work from anywhere in the world – at least anywhere with the internet.
Do you happen to have any previous experience with Life Coaching that you would like to share with everyone else today? Tell me all about it in the comments below!
Thanks for reading.
All the best!