Is JVZoo Academy A Scam?- Important Review Facts!
Is JVZoo Academy A Scam?- Important Review Facts!
Name: JVZoo Academy
Owner: Sam Bakker
Price: $17 + Upsells.
Overall Rating: 6 Out of 10
There has been a lot of buzz about this company and I decided to investigate what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about this business opportunity and now you land on this blog post to make sure it’s something for you.
The good news is I am going to present you all the necessary details you need to know about before buying it.
Find out whether you will actually make money or if you’re better off exploring other option to Make Money online.
What Is JVZoo Academy?
JVZoo Academy is a training platform and community on how to create your own info products to sell online. You can also learn how to market other people’s products via affiliate marketing.
This product was launched on May 9, 1017, by Sam Bakker who is a successful online marketer.
Sam claims that his easy training system is paying top JVZoo Marketer thousands every day.
He also says that his training will help you become a successful 7- figure marketer in less than 3 years.
Will this Program actually work?
Let’s dive in to find out!
How Does JVZoo Academy Work?
When you purchase the program, you will receive a step by step blueprint which comes in the form of a PDF file.
Their system consists of 2 parts: The first part is all about Kickstarter guides and the second part is the Strategy guides which make up 17 lessons for the whole system.
Listed below are all the training lessons that you’ll gain access to at the front end price.
- Lesson 1. Product Kickstarter. (29 pages )
- Lesson 2. Launch Kickstarter. ( 62 pages )
- Lesson 3. Affiliate Kickstarter. ( 38 pages )
Strategy Guides :
- Lesson 4. Introduction to the system.
- Lesson 5. Setting up the system.
- Lesson 6. Launch process introduction.
- Lesson 7. Your Products.
- Lesson 8. Sales materials.
- Lesson 9. 24 hours before launch.
- Lesson 10. During launch.
- Lesson 11. After launch.
- Lesson 12. Sellers conclusion.
- Lesson 13. Affiliate Process introduction.
- Lesson 14. Finding launches to promote.
- Lesson 15. Putting together your promotion.
- Lesson 16. Reviewing the promotion.
- Lesson 17. Affiliate conclusion.
What Is The Cost Of Joining JVZoo Academy?
The front- end price of the program is $17.
After purchasing it, you can check it all out and start implementing the strategies shows in the training course.
If you feel you’re not get anything out of it, it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee so you can get a full refund if you want to.
There are 3 upsells (OTO ) that you’ll encounter shortly after you join.
Upsell #1. JVZoo Mastery + Software ( $47/month or $197 one time).
You will get be granted a full access to the JVZoo Academy training system, all of their coaches and software, hosting, and more.
Upsell #2. 60-day Masterclass + Software ( $97 one time ).
This package is designed to help you avoid distressed, keep focused and get results.
Each day, you’ll get a personalized plan with demo video and guide showing you the exact steps you need to take to stay on track.
Upsell #3. JVZoo Coaching ( $197 ).
This is 6 weeks coaching from Sam. If you need extra support to stay accountable and take action until you get results.
If you were to add these additional features to the original cost, you’ll find that the price needed for you to make all of this work for you could be expensive.
What I Like About JVZoo
- You can learn both product creation and affiliate marketing.
- Product creation can be very lucrative for online business if you can create high-quality products and can drive traffic to your site.
- Taking your knowledge and turning it into informational products to sell on JVzoo marketplace.
- There are many benefits of doing business with JVZoo as a vendor or affiliate.
What I Don’t Like About JVZoo Academy
- They seem to be very focused on the business model of product creation. If you are just starting out, then will probably add to your challenge.
- There are so many upsells in the member’s area.
- Less oriented to newbies.
- Some lessons are so broads.
- Lacks of the support from the owners and the community.
Who’s for JVZoo Academy Training Program
This training program can benefit anyone who wants to make some extra money online as an affiliate marketer and anyone who want to create their own info product to sell it on the internet.
You can learn everything from product creation to affiliate marketing right here from the beginning to the advanced level.
The training is based on knowledge from an experienced and very involved affiliate marketer Sam Bakker who has a significant track record of not just being a merchant but promoting his own products and services himself.
Here What I Really Think
This is a great product which offers a good deal of tools, training, and support.
Sam Bakker and JVZoo Academy are definitely one of the more legitimate groups within an industry. Sam is definitely one of the good guys of the industry.
I think that for someone looking for creating and promote their own digital info product through JVZoo marketplace this is probably going to be the best investment.
However, I don’t like their marketing strategy of upsells. I also completely understand that not everyone wants to create their own product.
Personally, I would rather avoid the headache of creating a sales letter, building a squeeze page, and learning how to create my own products.
This may take time and energy.
If you have no idea if you want to be an affiliate or a product creator, start out as an affiliate, learn the ropes, then make your decision. It’s a whole lot easier in my opinion.
Do you happen to have any previous experience with JVZoo Academy that you would like to share with everyone else today?
Tell me all about it in the comment box below! I love to hear about it.
Thanks for reading.
All the best!