Is Gladia Coin A Scam?- Important Review Facts!
Name: Gladia Coin
Price: 0.05 BTC – 4 BTC
Overall Rank: 2 Out of 10
It’s possible you have been hearing a lot of noise surrounding the Gladia Coin or maybe it has been recommended to you by a friend or relative.
While it’s good to trust what your relatives are recommending for you, it will be a good decision to check such program out whether they are a legit way of earning online or another scam out there.
There are so many people have lost trust in many schemes of such that turn out to be a scam at the very end, which makes them lose a lot of money in the process.
If you have been careful about delving into many of such schemes I will say you are right.
In the following review, I’ll be showing you whether Gladia Coin could potentially be worth your time or if you’re better off exploring other options to make money online.
What Is Gladia Coin All About?
After looking through the entirety of Gladia Coin website, I wasn’t able to find even the slightest member of who’s currently running the company or who it was originally founded by.
Moving over to the domain name registration for Gladia Coin website, I was able to see that it was first acquired on November 26, 2016, and then last updated on March 15, 2017.
The site is using an anonymous service which prevents me from identifying the owner of the site.
This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identity. The owner of such website hides their face to avoid any prosecution by the law.
They claim that :
- You will earn daily Bitcoins without boring daily activities.
- You will double your Bitcoins in less than 90 days with binary gains from 5% to 15%.
- You will have daily Bitcoins deposit into your wallet without having to ask for it.
What Are Products And Service Offered By Gladia Coin
Gladia Coin is a Bitcoin investment Multi-level Marketing company. Right now, the company does not offer any retail products or service.
Products lines are absolutely the key when it comes to MLM companies, but you won’t find any form of one within Gladia Coin.
No goods or services are being marketed or sold to retail customers meaning that members of the company have nothing more than membership packages to try and offer to people that might be interested in it.
Even worse, the lack of a product line also means that there isn’t any chance for retail sales to take place. It pretty much impossible to have a legit opportunity without the presence of retail sales.
How Do You Earn Money With Gladia Coin?
The company offers you two ways to make money with it.
The company promises to pay out its member 200% ROIs over the course of 90 days. To qualify for this plan, you are required to invest one of the following plans into the company.
There are 7 investment plans. They are listed below:
- For Spartacus 1, you will need to invest 0.05 BTC, but the company does not disclose how much ROI will pay out after 90 days.
- For Spartacus 2, you will have to invest 0.1 BTC in order to receive 200% ROI in 90 days.
- For Spartacus 3, you will have to invest 0.3 BTC in order to receive 200% ROI in 90 days.
- For Spartacus 4, you will need to invest 0.5 BTC in order to receive 200% ROI in 90 days.
- For Spartacus 5, you will need to invest 1 BTC in order to receive 200% ROI in 90 days.
- For Spartacus 6, you will invest 2 BTC in order to receive 200% ROI in 90 days
- For Spartacus 7, you will have to invest 4 BTC and receive 200% ROI in 90 days.
Note that the cheapest plan is Spartacus 1 and you will need to invest only 0.05 BTC, but the company does not disclose how much the plan 1 pays out.
All the other investment are doubled in 90 days except for Spartacus 1.
Along with ROI, the company also offers you a commission when you bring in new members onboard. Their commissions are listed below:
- Spartacus 1 = 5% commission
- Spartacus 2 = 6% commission
- Spartacus 3 = 7% commission
- Spartacus 4 = 9% commission
- Spartacus 5 = 11% commission
- Spartacus 6 = 13% commission
- Spartacus 7 = 15%commission
These earning percentages are depending on how much your referrals are investing and you are getting paid based on binary comp plan.
Cost Associated With This Program
The cost to join Gladia Coin is between 0.05 BTC and 4BTC and you are required to invest in one of their Spartacus plan that ranges from Spartacus 1 to Spartacus 7.
What I Like About Gladia Coin
- Their system is very easy to use.
- Nice looking website.
- They offer ways to make money with them.
- The system is highly accessible.
- They have an affiliate program.
What I Don’t Like About Gladia Coin
- They are expensive compared to the other membership service out there.
- They don’t have an active community and you will get very little customer support.
- They don’t offer step by step training about Bitcoin trading and any other whatsoever.
- The owners of such website hide their face to avoid any prosecution by the law.
- They don’t have any form of earning disclaimer.
Who Is Exactly For Gladia Coin?
Gladia Coin is meant for those who are good at people skills and having a decent sized of the budget.
If you have a decent size of the budget to invest and think that you are the next best recruiter, then this program may be for you.
Your goals once you get involved in the program is likely going to sell the system to others and push them forward to invest more in the company so you earn more commission.
If you don’t have a decent sized budget and you don’t feel like selling the same services to other folks, then may not be the program for you.
This program is only good for those who are willing to take the risk because there is no guarantee for any earning. You are totally in control of what you can earn.
Whether you believe this is the type of organization you want to get involved with is up to you. If you feel that Gladia Coin is better, by all means, go ahead. No one’s stopping you.
Here Is What I Really Think
After a detailed review, we concluded that Gladia Coin is not safe to partner with. The company was founded for taking advantage of people new to online trading.
If you think it is still a risk worth taking, I recommend you to proceed with caution.
You should protect your hard earned money as much as possible and stay away from these kinds of schemes and look for other ways to make money online.
There are simply better alternatives out there that are much more promising than trying to gamble your way to wealth.
If you serious about making money online, Check Out My #1 Recommendation below!
Do you happen to have any previous experience with Gladia Coin that you would like to share with everyone else today?
Tell me all about it in the comment box below! I love to hear about it.
Thanks for reading.
Please Stay Safe.