Is Elite Money Machines A Scam?- Important Review Facts!
Name: Elite Money Machines
Owners: Mark Barrett & Paul Prissick
Price: $8.17 + upsells
Overall Rating: 6 Out of 10
Welcome to my Elite Money Machines review!
Don’t be fooled though, as Elite Money Machines is a scam. They claim that their training program would make you earn $2,140.12 per week with just a few minutes of work per day.
This opportunity makes you believe that as a matter of fact, you can make money online without having to lift a finger.
It seems a bit far-fetched, doesn’t it?
Let’s see how it stacks up.
Within this review, I will be showing you whether this product could help you earn $2,140.12 per week with just a few minutes of work a day or you’re better off exploring other options to Make Money Online.
What Is Elite Money Machines?
Elite Money Machines is a new online marketing training course that was recently released on Warrior Plus by Mark Barrett and Paul Prissick.
They claim that their training will help you easily earn $2,140.12 per week by following their method.
Let’s dive in to find out!
What Elite Money Machine Includes
When you purchase the program, you will receive several things includes:
Step-by-Step Video Training.
- This video course walks you through how to get started and start earning as soon as possible. It is a series of videos that offer an over the shoulder learning experience.
- This is an over the shoulder of Paul demonstrating how to implement the method and his live results from it. The methods of this training are proven which anyone can do this with ease and get good results regardless of prior experience.
Fast Action Cheat Sheet & Examples.
- This is where you will start taking action and implement the given techniques. You are shown an easy-to-follow cheat sheet which helps you take a look at the best methods of making money.Paul shows you with some examples of how he takes the action.
- Bonus #1. Your First $1000.
- Bonus #2. Instant Affiliate Marketing 2.0.
- Bonus #3. Instant Traffic Specialist.
Here Is A Screenshot Of The Member’s Area.
Costs & Upsells Associated With This Program
The front end price of the program is between $5.95 and $9.95. However, the price always sits close to $8, but will not change that much.
After you purchase Elite Money Machines, you will be hit with offers for a couple of more expensive products.
These products include:
Upsell #1: ($27, downsell $17).
You will get 100 of Paul’s hand-picked bonus for your promotions.
Upsell #2: ($27, downsell $17).
You will get 5 new free traffic techniques that can be used to dominate with this method.
Upsell #3: ($197, downsell $97).
You will get 60 days of one-on-one Skype coaching to help guarantee your success with this method.
At the end of the day, these up-sells are mild and may be useful to some people. Many times program like this will have crappy up-sells that cost upwards of $200.
Below Is A Screenshot Of Their Upsells And Downsells.
What I Like About Elite Money Machines
- You can make some money.
- No claims of ‘push button’ method.
- Easy to follow training videos and system.
- Good value for money.
What I Don’t Like About Elite Money Machines
- No extensive training.
- Not so great support.
- Say you just start making $2,140.12 per week with just a few minutes of work for a newbie is a bit of stretch.
- Misleading sale page.
- The price is around $8! Every system that been set up like this, do not work and the creators know.
Who Is It For?
This program is for newbies who have never made a cent online. And anyone who wants to add passive $50-$2000 per week to their online income.
If you are an advanced marketer, this might not for you because the program is aimed at newer marketers.
Here Is What I Really Think
Personally I think that Elite Money Machines has some decent training that could be useful to beginners who want to learn about online marketing.
With that being said, there are a few problems I have with it that you should be aware of.
The training doesn’t really bring anything new to the table when it comes to online marketing.
There are plenty of other places out there where you can find the same information for cheaper or even free.
At the end of the day, I believe that Elite Money Machine is a decent training of the low price tag.
However, you may still need further help such a great Internet Marketing Community like My #1 Recommended Program as it doesn’t answer everything about the online business.
If you serious about making money online without upsells or hidden fees, I recommend you to check out My #1 Recommendation below!
Do you happen to have any previous experience with Elite Money Machines that you would like to share with everyone else today?
Tell me all about it in the comment box below! I love to hear about it.
Thanks for reading.
All the best!