Is AutoViral A Scam?
First off, thank for taking your time to join me today in the reading of Autoviral review!
There are so many make money online programs out there it’s enough to make your head spin. All promise the same thing. Making promises that you can make a lot of money if you buy their products.
There have been many programs that have come out using automation in just that last year. It’s very hard to see which ones work and which ones are just designed to take your money.
Autoviral is web based application that allows to easily discover trending, viral content on virtually any niche. It promises to help you make a lot of money off of viral content sites.
Is Autoviral a scam? I am going to give you a full rundown of what Autoviral is all about so you can make an educated decision to whether or not you want.
This AutoViral review is going to show you what this specific one has to offer is that almost all of them run the same way.
A Quick Update: AutoViral’s website (www.autoviral.io) is down. This is happen very often with these type of software. They work well for sometimes and then fail.
What Is AutoViral All About?
AutoViral is a software and training course that claim to teach you how to earn passive income on a 100% autopilot.
Here’s a Screenshot
This new version of the software was released on September 22, 2016, by Jai Sharma et al on Warrior Plus. They claim that their programs will help you easily earn 2K-5K per month by following their method.
Will this program actually work? Let’s dive in to find out!
What AutoViral Includes
Here’s a Short Video on AutoViral
When purchase the program, you will receive several things which include:
- Module 1. Set up. In this module, you will learn hosting setup, WordPress setup, theme research, domain name, choosing the right domain and adding your website to AutoViral software.
- Module 2. Software Training. In this module, they walk you through step by step how to use the software to create one-time campaigns, scheduled campaigns, drip- feed and social media integration.
- Module 3. Social Media & Traffic. You will learn how to grow your Facebook fan page, boast posts on Facebook and generate free traffic with Facebook.
- Module 4. Monetization & More Traffic. In this module, you will learn all about native advertising like a content ad, revcontent, and Outbrain. They also show you how to do affiliate marketing like CPA marketing, Clickbank marketing, and several other affiliate networks.
- Bonus #1. WP Swift Page.
- Bonus #2. WP Slideshow master.
- Bonus #3. Your E-commerce Store.
- Bonus #4. Turbo Tube Engage Pro.
- Bonus #5. Magic Affiliate Marketing.
- Bonus #6. Facebook Hot Content Seeker.
- Bonus #7. WP Copy Guard.
- Bonus #8. Dominate YouTube.
- Bonus #9. WP Traffic Filter.
- Bonus #10. Shopify Blueprint.
Why It Seem Like A Scam?
I’ve been reviewing online money making program and their related software for quite some time now, and I have seemed more than a few scams in that time.
AutoViral has the same appearance as many of the scams that will just completely take your money and give you nothing in return. Even though it is not ones they at least give you something.
It uses the same template as many of these scams and uses some of the same tactics.
- Claiming that there are only 2 hours left.
- Promise easy money- ” Complete beginners make $2K-$5K every month with the same system”.
- Everything they are telling us on the sale page is promising us overnight riches.
Pricing & Purchase Details
The front end price of this product is $37 for the basic version and a $67 Pro version.
The software comes in with 3 upgrades along with a downsell offer if you decide to turn them down. These upgrades include:
Upgrade #1: AutoViral Advanced ($47-$67)
- Video Discovery (YouTube, Facebook, DailyMotion, Rumble)
- Single Post Video Campaigns
- Dripfeed Video Campaigns
- Scheduled Video Campaigns
- Instagram Auto Post Plugin
- Unlimited Websites
Upgrade #2: RankCipher ($67-$247)
- Niche Research
- Content Scraper
- Automated Tiered Link Building
- Forum Poster
- Social Bookmarks
- Press Releases
Upgrade #3: Developer version ($197-$247)
- AutoViral Developer Version
- Ability to make client accounts in AutoViral and charge any amount.
- Really the easiest way to generate 4 figures per WEEK for a few bucks investment.
Let’s Take A Look At The Pros Vs. The Cons Of This Product
- Easily discover trending, viral content on virtually any niche.
- Allow you to integrate your website to re-purpose this newly discovered viral content as your own in the single post.
- Allow you to automatically post to Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook fan pages.
- Expensive compared to other similar software out there.
- Upsells in the member’s area.
- The way they describe on the sale page it’s not that easy.
- Most traffic that comes to your site is not that high quality.
- Takes more time than suggested.
Should You Buy AutoViral?
This is another product that comes with a standard price, but once you join you are still hit with other offers.
According to the sale page, you are lead to believe that for $47, you can get started and receive everything and drive traffic to your website in no time.
However, once you purchase the products, you will need to upgrade the software in order to fully unlock the whole thing and sink your teeth into the meat of the system.
This is something you need to keep in mind before you even think about joining.
So, Is AutoViral A Scam?
That’s a very harsh word in the world of making money online related products. It’s very hard to call anything a scam. Personally, I don’t AutoViral is a scam because you actually get some useful software after paying the $47.
However, as the way they describe on the sales page, it’s not that easy. I’m not saying that this system will not work for you too. But I’m saying that in order to get traffic no bot or software can help you.
Being in the make money online niche for several years now, I have review dozens software this Autoviral and found out that no one of them stayed profitable for long run.
In fact, there are no systems or push button like you just put the button and traffic will come will come to your websites or sale pages instantly. If it comes in that way is completely blackhat method or that can be a bot traffic.
In order to bring targeted massive traffic, you should not use any bot or software. You have to do the work manually.
Here’s a Better Alternative
There are so many ways to bring targeted traffic some are free and some are paid.
The free traffic takes a lot of time to build up and it’s rather hard to achieve good results. It is my favorite kind of traffic and everyone can do it, however, you gotta get ready to put in the work and time
I personally started from nothing and created an income by building websites, getting ranked on Google and promoting worthwhile products via affiliate marketing.
I have learned how to get tons of free, high quality and targeted traffic through search engines every single day to my sites just giving people the information they are already looking for.
It’s not hard. You can do it if you’re ready to put in time and some efforts.
So, if you serious about making money online via free traffic method, I recommend you to check out My #1 Recommendation resources.
Once inside, you can expect to find a way of building an online business that can stand the test of time. It’s how I got started making money online and there have been countless others over the years who have posted success stories inside the members area.
Not only will you learn everything you need to know to create your online business, you are also provided with all the tools and software needed to get you up and running quickly as possible and how to create content that others will enjoy and share.
Do you happen to have any previous experience with AutoViral that you would like to share with everyone else today?Tell me all about it in the comment box below! I love to hear about it.
Thanks for reading.
All the best!
AutoViral$47 Plus Upsells
- Easy Discover Trending
- Allow you to Integrate your Website Re-purpose the Newly Discovered Viral Contents
- Allows you to Automatically Post to Pinterest, Twitter, and FaceBook fan Page
- Expensive Software
- Upsells in the Member's Area
- Most Traffic that Come to your Website are Low Quality