Agora Financial Scam
Product Name: Agora Financial
Price: Subscription-based (has a free newsletter option)
Rating: 6.7 out of 10
Verdict: Agora Financial is not a scam. If you know how to manage your expectations, you will not feel like you’ve been duped into a subscription fee with this program.
It’s fair to assume that 99% of people would want to earn more money. It doesn’t matter if they are already earning a substantial amount. It’s just human nature – people always want more. That’s one of the main reasons why the internet is rife with these extra earning opportunities. People are drawn to extra money.
Unfortunately, because of this innate desire of people to earn more money, this industry is full of scams, even more so than your average industry. It’s been this way for so long now that it’s become common knowledge to assume everything on the internet is a scam just to be safe.
That’s the reason why this website is built. I want to help people identify which programs are good and which aren’t because believe me, there are still good programs out there. You just have to look. Granted, you would need to look very far before you can find something that is worth your time but when you find one that works, it will be worth your time, trust me.
Now, in this review, I am going to look into a financial program called Agora Financial. It is not exactly one of those “make you rich quick” type of program but it shares a lot of similarities with programs inside the earned money online industry. Find out here.
What Is Agora Financial?
Agora Financial is a financial publishing company that sends out newsletters that talk about the state of the financial markets in varying capacity. Nothing is off-limits as long as it related to finance, but its main focus is about wealth management, specifically, how to grow your wealth passively.
Passively growing your wealth is almost synonymous with investing with very minute differences. I won’t talk about the difference between these two things but it’s fair to say that getting a respectable passive income is one of the main goals of every professional in the world.
Now, the newsletters distributed by Agora Financial are written by world-class financial analysts who are “at the top of the financial market.” Of course, that is their word. Regardless, they claim to have useful information inside their newsletters which you can use to grow your wealth. They are distributed monthly.
Who Can Benefit From Agora Financial?
Agora Financial is specially catered to people that are looking to learn more about wealth management, investments, and other key financial aspects that improve their overall financial security.
If you are interested in growing your wealth, Agora Financial would serve you well. That is if the content of their newsletters are as useful as they claim.
You can opt to get your newsletter via email or hard copy, depending on your preference. Think of it like a magazine-subscription but only discusses all things financial instead of gossips and celebrity news. It’s really like a more responsible type of magazine.
Can You Benefit From Agora Financial?
As I’ve said, Agora Financial is more of a financial magazine than a financial program. Financial programs are basically just apps designed to help you invest your money by providing a platform to do so. This is very different in that it only suggests you how to do things using proven and tested methods.
What Kinds Of Knowledge Can You Gain From Agora Financial?
Agora Financial is ultimately just a magazine full of knowledge about wealth management, and with some tips to increase your financial security. Agora Financial is divided into 7 main categories:
- Geopolitics and Currencies
- Monthly Income Generators
- World-Changing Technologies
- High Growth Opportunities
- Trend Trading
These categories are all self-explanatory. What this newsletter promise is it will give you the latest data about these industries to ensure that you are investing money in the right direction. Their most popular categories are those income-generating ones, with high growth opportunities being the most popular.
The reason this category is popular is it offers an informative insight on what investments you should eye when you are looking to gain big. Of course, that comes with elevated risk as well. It’s all about balance, really.
What I Like About Agora Financials
Since we now have a good idea of what Agora Financials can offer, it is now the time to list the things that I like about this product.
- They have a wide list of newsletters that you can subscribe to. I have listed 7 categories and all of those can be considered emerging industries. The amount of knowledge you can learn from these different categories is enormous.
- Agora Financials work with experts on the field. When they have advisers with the likes of Robert Kiyosaki and Mike Burnick, you know you are getting something of value in there.
- Even if you aren’t that much interested in the field of finance, you can’t deny that there’s a lot of value in their newsletter. It’s very informative and can keep you up-to-date with what’s happening in the world of finance.
- Becoming a newsletter subscriber is free. That wealth of knowledge – yes, it’s free. However, not all of their publications are free. They have exclusive offerings like their Paradigm Press’s Rich Dad Network which costs $14,995.
What I Don’t Like About Agora Financials
While there are many good things about this product, there are also plenty of not-so-good things about it. To be fair, these ‘bad’ things aren’t necessarily super bad, but they are still an issue, no doubt. Here’s the list.
- Their newsletter can sometimes be full of advertisements for other financial products. There are plenty of times where you might get the idea that the real purpose of the newsletter is to sell you other products.
- Don’t expect to be a genius in the field of finance once you start reading this newsletter. Their free newsletters would only give you the basics. If you want to actually use their publications to earn money, you may need to pay a subscription fee.
- Their best products are hidden through their other networks. You would have to wade through many publication options before you can find a subscription option for their most exclusive offerings.
The Verdict – Is Agora Financial A Scam?
Agora Financial is not really a program but a publishing company with plenty of partners. It is a publishing powerhouse that is created with the sole purpose of providing its readers a wealth of information about the financial market.
Now, to answer the question, Agora Financial is not a scam. If you know how to manage your expectations, you will not feel like you’ve been duped into a subscription fee. Just remember that buying into an exclusive financial subscription-based newsletter isn’t going to make you into an instant financial genius. As with all jobs, you need to have a good combination of perseverance and luck to be successful.
Speaking of luck, if you are looking for an online money-making opportunity to supplement your income, you definitely have come to the right place. You should definitely check out my review of this program – my #1 most recommended program. It’s how I make my money online and it could be yours, too. Just click the link and see for yourself.