Swagbucks Review- Is It a Scam or Legit?
Product Name: Swagbucks
Price: Free To Join
Owners: Josef Govowitz, Scott Dudelsons, Ron Leshem, Eron Zehavi
Overall Rating: 80 out of 100
If you’re interested in doing an online survey, chances are you’ve probably heard of Swagbucks. Literally, there are thousands of cash and reward sites online that promise you to earn an extra income from the comfort of your home. Some are legit, some are complete scams.
To spot out which one is a scam or a legit becoming a great challenge for survey takers. Is Swagbucks a scam or legit? Can you make a decent income with Swagbucks?
This article will help you understand how exactly the Swagbucks works and simple answers the question is a Swagbucks a scam or legit?
Looking For A Realistic Way To Make $1000’s In Passive Income Online?
Check Out My #1 Recommendation!
So, What Is Swagbucks All About?
Swagbucks one of the most popular survey panel out there where you can earn the varying amount of rewards by doing shopping, searching the web, taking surveys, watching videos and a lot of more.
If you’d prefer to deal with actual money instead of points, then check out Mommy Jobs Online, Fusion Cash, and My #1 Recommendation.
It is also the fastest growing cash and rewards program out there because the company doesn’t give you fake promises and have already paid out $135+ million in rewards to its members.
The company is run by a group of people and powered by Prodege LLC- one of the online cash and rewards giant with over 4 million users at the time of this review.
It is a totally legit program offering a variety of ways for its member free of charge, but money in return.
How Can You Make Money With Swagbucks
Unlike many other programs out there, Swagbucks provides you with a plenty of ways to earn points that you can redeem for cash value.
They have the actual track record. For example, if you sign up today you will get $7 sign-up bonus and earn up to $5 per survey.
Here is a Quick Video on Swagbucks.
Every time you complete these activities, Swagbucks rewards you with a certain amount of points (called SB) that you can use them for shopping, gift cards, redeem the coupon, and more.
Here are several ways to earn rewards when you sign up for Swagbucks:
- Searching the web- if you use the search engine they provided which is powered by Yahoo, you can earn points.
- Taking surveys – you can get anywhere from 1 SB – 1000 SB for each completed survey.
- Referral program – if you refer a friend, you will get 10% of their lifetime earning (the more your referral the more SB you will get).
- Cashback – you will get cash back in form of SB for shopping.
- Swagbutton – this feature allows you to earn SB for taking surveys and watching video from your normal browser.
- Swagbucks watch – you can get 1 SB – 4 SB for every set of 4 – 8 hours short videos or $5 per day by watching videos
- Trial offers – if you sign up for certain offer through Swagbucks, they will reward you with a large amount of SB or sometimes up to enough for a $25 gift card.
- Games – you can earn 1SB – 10 SB by playing one game.
- Daily goals- if you score the goal, you will receive a 10% bonus.
- Hourly random number – you can claim you winner numbers by clicking the link in ‘Hourly Random Winner’ section.
These are great features that will provide you with one way or another to earn rewards.
What I Like About Swagbucks
- A 100% free to join and to start using.
- Earn up to $ 5 per survey and $7 sign up bonus.
- Simple and user-friendly.
- A plenty of ways to earn rewards.
- Several ways to use Swagbucks.
- The site is highly accessible – both Android and iPhone.
What I Don’t Like About Swagbucks
- Time consuming – Swagbucks is very slow to build up.
- Many users complain about the hit and miss rewards features.
- Gift cards and cash back are very limited usually less than 20%.
- Easy to get sucked.
- Available only in the US, UK, Australia, Ireland, Canada, Germany, France, and India.
Who Is Swagbucks For?
Swagbucks is targeted for everyone who is already using the computer and wants to earn rewards for things they are currently doing.
It is also a great source for those relaxed and would switch their normal internet activities over to Swagbucks for rewards.
In my opinion, it best suits for those who are not want to make much extra income.
Training, Tools, And Support
Most of the function of the Swagbucks programs are straight- forwarded and self-explanation.
The referral program is explained in-depth via video presentations and tutorials. Nothing needs to download and installs by users.
Currently, it is free to sign up and earn up to $5 per survey plus $7 sign up bonus. The mobile features are also free as well.
My Final Thought: Is Swagbucks A Scam?
Swagbucks isn’t a scam. It is a great company which offers a good deal of tools, training, support and several ways to earn rewards. The platform is one of the best cash and rewards program out there.
However, because the nature of cash and reward program are sucked, you should be approached with a careful and well thought out plan of action.
Because it is in Swagbucks best interest to keep you on their site for long period of time- longer than is wise or profitable. It will use up a lot of your time and energy if you don’t set up a specific time for your activities.
In fact, it is not an easy business. It won’t be able to supplement your part-time income soon.
However, Swagbucks is still a program I would definitely recommend to anyone (as a second alternative) who has more time and would like to switch their daily online activities to earn cash and rewards.
If you have any questions, concerns or if you want to offer your experience with Swagbucks rewards program (both good and bad), leave a message below. I would love to hear about it.
Thanks for reading.
All the best!