Global Domains International Review
The internet is awash with ways on how to make money. Global Domains International is one of these ways, but can this program win your trust? Can you make money with them? This Global Domains International review will all your burning questions.
Wait a minute, has someone tried pitching the program to you, and you just dismissed it based on earlier experience about others?
Come with me as I present you Global Domains International review and you will understand how to make money without breaking a sweat. You will discover how wrong it is to think Global Domains International scam is real.
Let’s get started…
What is the Global Domains International?
Global Domains International is a multilevel marketing opportunity that exists within the niche of technology. Global Domains International co-founders include Michael Starr and Alan Ezeir, with the Starr serving as CEO and Ezeir as President.
Global Domains International is a domain registry service provider that has been around since 1999 and is headquartered in California, USA. Now, the company is about 20 years in business. The other business names for Global Domains International are Websites.ws, and Worldsite.ws.
The company also advertise as an affiliate program which involves receiving a commission from recruiting additional affiliates and purchasing a.ws domain registration from the company.
Below is a Screenshot of the Member’s Area.
The program is a legit way to make money, only that few people understand how it works. A lot of people term GDI a scam because the company is operating on recruiting business model. Global Domains International is a registered member of Direct Selling Association (DSA).
At the time of this review, GDI isn’t accredited by Better Business Bureau . They have an A+ rating on the BBB website. Currently, The company has only two customers complaints on BBB.
However, some customers expressed frustration with the company guarantee and warranty issue- they won’t get the money back.
How Does Global Domains International Work?
Global Domain International (GDI) is one of the more successful domain name and website provider. They are the official registrar of .ws domain extension (ws stands for website).
. ws is a globally accessible premium level domain that works like .com, .net, .org. Anyone, anywhere, you can register a .ws domain and establish a personal internet address.
The company also offer the business opportunity for those who want to work from home. You can become an affiliate for Global Domains International and start your home-based business by referring others to join the company. You will be making money with your domain.
It appears that the main focus and purpose of the company is to recruits others into the system for commission, rather than the sales of goods and services.
While affiliates do sell domain name and registration services, it appears that the majority of the sales occur during the recruitment process.
Let’s Take a Look at The Pros and Cons of Global Domains International
- Starting the program is affordable.
- The program provides a unique domain name that has not been widely used like a .com domain.
- An easy to set a website for persons possessing little knowledge about coding being able to set up on their own.
- You can make quite a considerable amount of money since there are up to five levels of multilevel marketing. If you are on top of the pyramid, you earn more.
- Top affiliates receive awards in the form of bonuses and contests.
- The program’s track record has been tried and tested, having been in existence for 14 years.
- Awesome services for businesses.
- 20 Χ Bonus. Make five sales ($5) get $100.
- A cheaper way to get a domain, hosting and domain-specific emails.
- Low commissions on referrals. $1 is a very low commission.
- To get a high return on commission, you will need to recruit more people under you who might prove hard for new members.
- Global Domains International websites are not SEO friendly.
- The program has insufficient information to help a beginner start.
- The program has limited website storage (100 MB), users who exceed this storage space have to pay.
- You can only sell the program’s domain name and refer other people to join the program from your website.
- The domain name is not highly ranked on search engines.
Who is it for?
Like any other multilevel marketing company, Global Domains International, making money is dependent on residual income. The larger your team is, the higher your earnings.
For example, if you refer five people who in turn, each bring on board five people, you will earn a cool $3125 in a month. I kid you not, you will make a tidy amount of money if you have a wide network of potential recruits.
I would recommend the product to any person so long as you will work your way up the ladder. The cost incurred when one is joining the program is low, which makes the product affordable to small firms and even individuals. Besides, there is training for newbies from more experienced channel members.
How Do You Earn With Global Domains International?
My answer is yes; Global Domains International offers real services. Global Domains International is among the few multilevel marketing channels that I have come across which does not need high investment to make money or take part in the affiliate program. Here’s how their compensation plan looks like.
Global Domains International members can make money through two major selling points.
1). Unique Domain Name Sales
When using Global Domains International as a domain name, you help promote the site since their extension is contained in that website. Your website is configured to refer more people who sign up under you, thus making you become promoted to the next level.
2). Obtaining Referrals
Global Domains International compensates you with $1, monthly for every new member signing up your link for up to 5 levels. Down-line referrals have a lot of money-making potentials.
The potential to make money is the most important part when it comes to marketing this program.
What You Get When You Join
When you sign up for Global Domains International’s seven-day trial, you enjoy the following:
- A .ws domain name. To be honest, I am yet to see many places where you can get such a nice trial version for a whole week.
- A professionally designed business website template with an inbuilt website builder.
- Ten custom made email addresses with each having 1 GB of storage space.
- 100 MB domain hosting.
- You can redirect the trial version to another domain.
- The affiliate program is simple to understand. You only need to sign up for the program then Global Domains International does the marketing for you. However, you need to have a huge email list for them to assist you in marketing.
What is the Cost of Joining Global Domains International?
For as low as $10 a month, you get both a website and hosting. The cost for their premium service is $40 a month and the cost for the additional domain is $10.
I present to you the added benefits for signing up to the program:
- 7 Day Free Trial to the Program ( Auto- Billing after That)
- A website builder.
- A “.ws” domain.
- Domain hosting with 100MB storage of your “.ws” domain.
- Ten custom email addresses.
- Participate as a distributor.
- The start-up cost is low. There are only two main packages. The basic
membership is $10 while the premium membership is $40. Most newbies
prefer to start with the basic membership.
Here’s My Final Opinion About Global Domains International
Global Domains International is not a scam. I can confidently confirm to you that you can obtain a regular income flow from the program. It is one of those that come once in a lifetime.
The main reason why most people fail in multilevel marketing is that of thinking that they will make millions in less than a year. That is how the multilevel marketing industry becomes tainted.
I should insist on the importance of hard work and patience before one can make money. Apart from being patient, you need to be ready to be a leader as you always depend on the efforts of your downline.
Lacking a mentor or being recruited by a newbie makes it hard for you to progress towards the top. Network marketing needs education, tools, and support. The team leaders have to build training for their downline for them to make more residual income.
If you are looking for a comprehensive training, tools and supports, take a money to check out my top recommended resources. Get started for free and you will get a free website, hosting, tons of free training to help you make money from home.
Global Domains International at a Glance
Name: Global Domains International
Owner: Alan Ezeir
Price: $10- 40 a Month
Overall Scam Rank: 5.3 Out of 10