Global Domains International- Can You Make Money With Global Domains International?
The internet is awash with ways on how to make money. Global Domains International is one of these ways, but can this program win your trust? Can you make money with them?
Wait a minute, has someone tried pitching the program to you, and you just dismissed it based on earlier experience about others?
Come with me as I present you Global Domains International review and you will
understand how to make money without breaking a sweat. You will discover
how wrong it is to think Global Domains International scam is real.
Want to build an authority or business in the MLM industry, Learn How Here!
What is the Global Domains International?
Global Domains International is a multilevel marketing opportunity that exists within the niche of technology. Global Domains International co-founders include Michael Starr and Alan Ezeir, with the Starr serving as CEO and Ezeir as President.
Global Domains International is a domain registry service provider that has been around since 2000. The company also advertise as an affiliate program which involves receiving a commission from recruiting additional affiliates and purchasing a.ws domain registration from the company.
Below is a Screenshot of the Member’s Area.
The program is a legit way to make money, only that few people understand how it works. A lot of people term GDI a scam because the company is operating on recruiting business model.
At the time of this review, GDI has the highest rating possible Better Business Bureau rating an A+. Receiving an A+ from BBB means a sign of a very trustworthy company. Currently, The company has only two customers complaints on BBB.
Let’s Take a Look at The Pros and Cons of Global Domains International
- Starting the program is affordable. (only $10)
- The program provides a unique domain name that has not been widely used like a .com domain.
- An easy to set a website for persons possessing little knowledge about coding being able to set up on their own.
- You can make quite a considerable amount of money since there are up to five levels of multilevel marketing. If you are on top of the pyramid, you earn more.
- Top affiliates receive awards in the form of bonuses and contests.
- The program’s track record has been tried and tested, having been in existence for 14 years.
- Awesome services for businesses.
- 20 Χ Bonus. Make five sales ($5) get $100.
- A cheaper way to get a domain, hosting and domain-specific emails.
- Low commissions on referrals. $1 is a very low commission.
- To get a high return on commission, you will need to recruit more people under you who might prove hard for new members.
- Global Domains International websites are not SEO friendly.
- The program has insufficient information to help a beginner start.
- The program has limited website storage (100 MB), users who exceed this storage space have to pay.
- You can only sell the program’s domain name and refer other people to join the program from your website.
- The domain name is not highly ranked on search engines.
Who is it for?
Like any other multilevel marketing company, Global Domains International, making money is dependent on residual income. The larger your team is, the higher your earnings.
For example, if you refer five people who in turn, each bring on board five people, you will earn a cool $3125 in a month. I kid you not, you will make a tidy
amount of money if you have a wide network of potential recruits.
I would recommend the product to any person so long as you will work your way up the ladder. The cost incurred when one is joining the program is low, which makes the product affordable to small firms and even individuals. Besides, there is training for newbies from more experienced channel members.
How Do You Earn With Global Domains International?
My answer is yes; Global Domains International offers real services. Global Domains International is among the few multilevel marketing channels that I have come across which does not need high investment to make money or take part in the affiliate program. Here’s how their compensation plan looks like.
Global Domains International members can make money through two major selling points.
1). Unique Domain Name Sales
When using Global Domains International as a domain name, you help promote
the site since their extension is contained in that website. Your website is configured to refer more people who sign up under you, thus making you become promoted to the next level.
2). Obtaining Referrals
Global Domains International compensates you with $1, monthly for every new
member signing up your link for up to 5 levels. Down-line referrals have a lot of money-making potentials.
Here’s a Video How their Complan Look Like.
The potential to make money is the most important part when it comes to marketing this program.
What About Global Domains International Support Service?
When you sign up for Global Domains International’s seven-day trial, you enjoy the following:
- A .ws domain name. To be honest, I am yet to see many places where you can get such a nice trial version for a whole week.
- A professionally designed business website template with an inbuilt website builder.
- Ten custom made email addresses with each having 1 GB of storage space.
- 100 MB domain hosting.
- You can redirect the trial version to another domain.
- The affiliate program is simple to understand. You only need to sign up for the program then Global Domains International does the marketing for you. However, you need to have a huge email list for them to assist you in marketing.
What is the Cost of Joining Global Domains International?
For as low as $10 a month, you get both a website and hosting. I present to you the added benefits for signing up to the program:
- 7 Day Free Trial to the Program ( Auto- Billing after That)
- A website builder.
- A “.ws” domain.
- Domain hosting with 100MB storage of your “.ws” domain.
- Ten custom email addresses.
- Participate as a distributor.
- The start-up cost is low. There are only two main packages. The basic
membership is $10 while the premium membership is $40. Most newbies
prefer to start with the basic membership.
Here’s My Final Opinion About Global Domains International
Global Domains International is not a scam. I can confidently confirm to you that you can obtain a regular income flow from the program. It is one of those that come once in a lifetime.
The main reason why most people fail in multilevel marketing is that of thinking that they will make millions in less than a year. That is how the multilevel marketing industry becomes tainted.
I should insist on the importance of hard work and patience before one can make money. Apart from being patient, you need to be ready to be a leader as you
always depend on the efforts of your downline.
Lacking a mentor or being recruited by a newbie makes it hard for you to progress towards the top. Network marketing needs education, tools, and support. The team leaders have to build training for their downline for them to make more residual income.